RON MALY HAS BEEN WATCHING THE PARADE GO BY FOR A LONG TIME. THIS IS ONE OF HIS WEBSITES.

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Barney & Jayne


An e-mail from my longtime friend Barney of Blairstown:

Ronnie: 
Jayne Mansfield


I, too, hope the Miami Heat had designated drivers for their celebration ... I also hope they had designated livers, too, and maybe even designated lovers, whatever that may mean! Enjoy Turner Classic Movies! And please let me know when the classic Jayne Mansfield films will be on air!

Barney

[RON MALY'S COMMENTS: Great hearing from you again, Barney. I thought I wouldn't get any correspondence from you until after Cow Appreciation Day on July 12 in Blairstown. I know you're probably on the planning committee again.  I'll be checking the TCM schedule to see when the next Jayne Mansfield movie will be shown. I know your favorite Jayne Mansfield film was The Girl Can't Help It, so I hope that's the next one that's shown on the network. As you and I both know, Jayne died much too young. She was only 34 when she went to the big stage in the sky in 1967.]