RON MALY HAS BEEN WATCHING THE PARADE GO BY FOR A LONG TIME. THIS IS ONE OF HIS WEBSITES.

Thursday, February 19, 2015

It's halftime of the Iowa-Rutgers basketball game, and I've seen about all I want to see of it. I realize it's not exactly the biggest game of the Big Ten season, but that didn't give the ESPNU network an excuse to send two of the worst announcers I've ever heard to Iowa City for the telecast. Those two clowns keep talking about how many Big Ten teams are being projected for the NCAA's Big Dance. All I know is, neither of those jokers will be going to the tournament, and they're not even good enough to announce NIT games. By the way, they said seven Big Ten teams, including 10th-seeded Iowa, will likely go the tournament. One other thing about tonight's game in Iowa City. The Rutgers team that showed up at Carver-Hawkeye Arena is an embarrassment to the Big Ten and to collegiate basketball in general.