RON MALY HAS BEEN WATCHING THE PARADE GO BY FOR A LONG TIME. THIS IS ONE OF HIS WEBSITES.

Thursday, May 7, 2015

I am on a first-name basis with a well-known, now-retired, central Iowa urologist, I am on such good terms with the guy that, when I observed my 50th birthday, he began sticking a finger or two up my ass every year. That good old yearly prostate exam, right, guys? The next time I talk to that friendly urologist in a social situation, I plan to bring this subject up in our conversation: News is out that Tom Brady, who happens to be God's gift to quarterbacks, conspired with staff members of the New England Patriots to have balls deflated before an NFL playoff game. As far as I'm concerned, deflating balls does not seem like a healthy thing to do, or to have happen. I'm sure there will be plenty of medical studies that take place on this matter in the future. Perhaps Brady will be invited to sign autographs at the next gathering of the nation's top physicians and other experts in the urology field.

Tom Brady