RON MALY HAS BEEN WATCHING THE PARADE GO BY FOR A LONG TIME. THIS IS ONE OF HIS WEBSITES.

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

I Wonder What the Wives & Girlfriends Think


By RON MALY

I noticed a headline on page 1 of today's sports section in the paper that made me think something very bad had happened to the New England Patriots of the National Football League.

The headline read: 

Pats face investigation
into use of deflated balls
  
If it were up to me, I know I'd be investigating such a horrible development.

I'd hire the FBI, Scotland Yard and Captain Midnight to get to the bottom of it.


I'll admit I've heard in the past that Patriots coach Bill Belichick is no stranger to bending, or downright breaking, the rules.

But, as far as I'm concerned, deflating his players' balls is taking cheating one step too far.

Then there are the players' wives and girlfriends. 

I wonder what they're thinking about this deal.

I  wouldn't figure they're very happy.

If and when I find out more about the mess, I'll get back to you on it.