RON MALY HAS BEEN WATCHING THE PARADE GO BY FOR A LONG TIME. THIS IS ONE OF HIS WEBSITES.

Thursday, January 30, 2014

I'm Writing This With the Hope That All Of My Doctors Read It. Keep In Mind That I Was Always Told That Breakfast Is the Most Important Meal Of the Day. For My Breakfast This Morning, I First Dined On 2 Slices Of Cranberry Walnut Toast Covered With Sliced Roma Tomatoes [Covered With Hot Sauce, Of Course]. I Then Enjoyed a Large Bowl Of Brown Rice and Barley [Prepared Together In My Rice Cooker]. I Placed Generous Amounts Of Pumpkin Seeds, Sunflower Seeds and Flax Seed Meal On Top. I Flooded All Of That With Flax Milk. The Cranberry Walnut Bread, Pumpkin and Sunflower Seeds, Flax Seed Meal and Flax Milk Came From the Whole Foods Market. The Brown Rice, Barley and Roma Tomatoes Came From Hy-Vee. The Hot Sauce Came From the Dollar Store. Now I'm Ready To Face the Day. I Can't Wait for My 2-Mile Walk. Life Is Wonderful. Oh, I Almost Forgot. I Had 3 Cups Off Coffee, Too. I Hope That Didn't Do Any Damage.