RON MALY HAS BEEN WATCHING THE PARADE GO BY FOR A LONG TIME. THIS IS ONE OF HIS WEBSITES.

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Not Lousy Anymore

By RON MALY

I take it all back.

What I wrote earlier today about the Chicago Cubs, I mean.

I'm pretty sure I used the word lousy while describing the way the Cubs played last night and early this morning in a 6-5 loss to San Francisco in Game 3 of the National League Division Playoffs.

This morning was this morning. Tonight is tonight.

The Cubs miraculously rallied from a 5-2 deficit with a 4-run ninth inning tonight against the Giants that gave them the series three games to one.

So all is well.

Like I said, I take it all back.

On to the next round against either the Washington Nationals or the Los Angeles Dodgers.

Then the World Series after that.