RON MALY HAS BEEN WATCHING THE PARADE GO BY FOR A LONG TIME. THIS IS ONE OF HIS WEBSITES.

Sunday, April 27, 2014

I'm ready for the rain that the weather forecasts say is on the way. Indeed, I can hear the rumbles of thunder in the west now. Thanks to Mark, my son, the branches, twigs and leaves left over from 2013 are gone from our lawn, the grass has been cut for the first time in 2014, and the fertilizer is on. So now the rain is welcome. If the upcoming summer is anything like the last couple of summers, there won't be a drop of rain in June, July and August, so let's enjoy the wet stuff now. And, oh, by the way, I wasn't just a spectator when all of that yard-work was taking place yesterday. I managed to pick up a few branches and I cut some of the grass with the Honda mulching mower that Mark brought back to life. Because it performed so well, it now wears a label that says, 'The Official Mulching Mower Of This Website.' Today after church and lunch, my Sunday game plan is to take a 2-mile indoor walk, then watch it rain and watch the grass grow and get greeener.

Courtesy of Google